Service Store Reports

ctearney

Service Store Reports

Post by ctearney » 04. May 2017, 21:55

Is there a trick to getting the reports within Service Store to work without having to go straight to the SQL Reporting Services Server? If I go into Service Store and select a report to view from any of the sections all we get is the "Loading..." screen (see attached). If I go to the SQL Reporting Server using the same account and run the same report it comes up in a few seconds.
Attachments
Loading_regular_admin.PNG
(50.48 KiB) Downloaded 228 times

Hendrik_Ambrosius

Re: Service Store Reports

Post by Hendrik_Ambrosius » 05. May 2017, 09:07

Sometimes this happens when you run SPS on the server and it works from any other PC.
Reason: Enhanced IE security - can be turned off.
Did you try that?

Another approach: Try to run the reports using the UUX (/WM) with Chrome to figure out if it´s browser related.
Hendrik Ambrosius / Senior Presales Consultant
Mobile: +49 172 408 4447 | hendrik.ambrosius@matrix42.com
Matrix42 GmbH | Elbinger Straße 7 | 60487 Frankfurt am Main | Germany | www.matrix42.com

Disclaimer: I participate in this forum on a voluntary basis. Views expressed are not necessarily those of Matrix42 or of the support team.

ctearney

Post by ctearney » 09. May 2017, 00:21

For Win 10 systems (which I trying to run the reports from) does not have the Enhanced Security feature so that is a no go for that solution. As for trying UUX, I tried the "Service Consumption" report under the "Service Catalog" area and within UUX I do see the report (old interface it just stays at "loading...").

I spoke with our SQL DBA as our DB is hosted in the Enterprise 2012 enviroment and he had a thought that it has something to do with layered permissions. User account logs into Service Store portal and when the reports are selected in tries to hand off to the service account and then back again but we tried several configs with different accounts on the SQL Reporting Services side with no luck.

Hendrik_Ambrosius

Post by Hendrik_Ambrosius » 09. May 2017, 11:51

One more reason to switch to UUX asap ;-)
...or create an incident. Our helpdesk staff has some experience with reporting permissions - they helped me several times.
Hendrik Ambrosius / Senior Presales Consultant
Mobile: +49 172 408 4447 | hendrik.ambrosius@matrix42.com
Matrix42 GmbH | Elbinger Straße 7 | 60487 Frankfurt am Main | Germany | www.matrix42.com

Disclaimer: I participate in this forum on a voluntary basis. Views expressed are not necessarily those of Matrix42 or of the support team.

ctearney

Post by ctearney » 09. May 2017, 15:44

Agreed on the UUX change, just have to wait until its done. I will open a ticket with support to see what we can see. Thanks for the suggestions.

Return to “User Services”