Missing Action Buttons

ctearney

Missing Action Buttons

Post by ctearney » 19. Nov 2018, 15:51

is it possible to remove the Action Options at the top of a category? The option I am referring to is the one you see under "administration > Schema> Configuration items" where at the top of the middle column you should see "add configuration item" (see attached screenshot). In production the option is there but in our dev environment it is not and the "Schema" field is the only are with this issue. All other categories under administration have their option to "add" and item.

I searched for a while to see if it was just hidden or was a view that I deselected but I cant find anything. Has anyone had this happen or have an idea of how to get the "add" option back?
Attachments
Missing action button.PNG
(90.99 KiB) Downloaded 211 times

ctearney

Re: Missing Action Buttons

Post by ctearney » 19. Nov 2018, 19:01

adding another screenshot from the old interface as well. In the old 8.x interface the button to create a new configuration item is visible but greyed out. I have tried 3 different accounts (each admin level) with no luck.
Attachments
Missing action button2.PNG
(64.93 KiB) Downloaded 209 times

ctearney

Re: Missing Action Buttons

Post by ctearney » 30. Nov 2018, 23:06

With the help of support, got this one figured out. The data modeler license was not loaded thus no ability to create objects in this area. Reinserting the license took care of it.

Return to “Service Catalog”