The MPR-Bitcoin Price-Prediction Script from 2018 updated

Moderator: MVogt

Theo_Gottwald

The MPR-Bitcoin Price-Prediction Script from 2018 updated

Post by Theo_Gottwald » 10. Jun 2021, 20:43

IT WAS 2018 when I posted here in the forum a script to predict the BITCOIN price.
I had also made a video about it at that time, and many viewers smiled about it.
At that time one Bitcoin cost 3160 EURO.

Today - after the price crashed by 60% - one Bitcoin still costs 20,000-40,000 EURO.
And all experts agree that it is only a short DIP,
that the Bitcoin will be traded above 100,000$ shortly - that is, in a few months.

Why is that?
Video-Link: How you can be among the richest with 0.01 Bitcoin

While here at home, politicians are thinking about new crypto regulations
but have a hard time with it, because Bitcoin is decentralized. And Monero and ZCash can not be tracked at all -
other countries are much further along.

b]Paraguay, Brazil, Panama, Togo [/b]and several other countries have or will use Bitcoin in competition with the inflationary fiat dollar as a means of payment. There is a new law that also states that exchange rate gains from Bitcoin do not have to be taxed there.

Video link:
Many countries make Bitcoin the Official Money.
The video also shows how experts see the further course of the price.

At the same time in USA many companies and investment companies are buying Bitcoin with the average 200% price gain per year,
to compensate for their losses due to the extreme US dollar (and euro) inflation.
If you have an effective inflation of 10% per year, then no bank balance can take that easily. And no other investment options can compensate for that either.

Innovative companies like TESLA (which, however, because of the defective products or cars only draw their money from the trade with CO2 certificates with the U.S. regulation) buy and sell Bitcoin to refresh their company balance sheets.
This is with an average annual profit of 200% (always over 4 years on average) also more effective than environmentally harmful (raw materials for battery ...) , mechanically defective battery cars to flog.

Tesla's true plans

Let's get back to my little MPR script.
I had to change only one number in theScript to "210" to adjust the predictions to the actual course.
And lo and behold - my script predicted the price for Bitcoin to -> $1 million for 2024.
No guarantee of course :-)

That's namely one year earlier than many other experts, well we'll see.

To run the script you may have to try the ONLINE update, because one function was faulty in the meantime and has now been fixed. The files that are replaced are the "remote.exe" and the "dshash.dll".Who has the latest version can run the script.

It is exactly the same script that I had already posted here in 2018 when the bitcoin was sold for about 3000 $.
Now we are in front of the 100.00$ and I had to change a number to adjust the prediction results.

Code: Select all

' +++ main_Bitcoin-Script.rem +++
' Zweck: 
'
' Serie: 
'
' Bemerkungen: 
'
' geändert am: 11.05.2021
' von: Theo Gottwald
'========================
'