Enterprise Apps Placeholder

ctearney

Enterprise Apps Placeholder

Post by ctearney » 28. Aug 2023, 15:51

Has anyone experienced an Enterprise iOS App partially installing? The app uploads into Silverback with no issue with icon but when trying to push to the device it will only leave a generic icon with apple cloud icon in the lower left corner (same as a cloud app that is not yet installed). it is just a place holder and when you try to launch it gives the message "app not installed"

This began occurring after we moved the server to a new 2022 box in a new DMZ environment and updated to the latest version of the Silverback 23. On the previous box there was no issue with distributing Enterprise apps. Everything else work, restart device, clear pin, push VPP apps, manage policies.

ctearney

Re: Enterprise Apps Placeholder

Post by ctearney » 30. Aug 2023, 14:54

Got a ticket opened with Support on this, hopefully they have a solution as I have tried every variation of PLIST that I can think of and looked for a setting or option to adjust but no success. I found this article regarding iOS 16 devices and Enterprise Apps. I wonder if there needs to be an adjustment to the standard PLIST used with Silverback? https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/714600

Return to “Mobile”